Saturday, 16 April 2016

Evaluation - Using Real Convention of Real Media Products - Jingles

Whilst researching Jingles I found that there are many types of jingles, to give each radio station a clear identity After listening to different radio stations I realised that Jingles are repeated throughout each show, some of which have their own Show Jingle. I also noticed that they are structered in a way to target a particular audience. The station uses a style/genre of music and sound effects that will indicate to their target audience what type of music the station or even station show will be playing. The stations Slogan further enforces the style/genre of the radio station.

Radio Jingles

When listening to my station Jingle you will see I have incorporated elements of my research on Jingle, and have created a Jingle specially for the target audience of Bright FM.




As you can hear I have included a Whoosing sound to the slogan. Bright Fm indicates that the radio station is set in Brighton and is a local radio station, targeting audiences in local areas. These sound effects help make it clear that the target audience is between 18-45.

The news and weather jingles were played over whatever music was being played at the time. Here below os a clip of the edited Jingles.



No comments:

Post a Comment