Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Script for Brighton Swift Cabs

Here below is the script for Speedy Cabs

Speedy Cab:
 Hello this is Speedy cab.

Character (teenager):
Hi this is Jessica Wilson can I get a cab to the high street?

Speedy Cab:
I've got a driver in your area, he'll be there in 10 minutes.

Voiceover:
Ever waited a long time for a Cab? 

Speedy Cab:
Hello this is Speedy cab. 

Character (adult):
This is Jessica Wilson. I have been waiting a long time for this cab Where is it?

Speedy Cab;
He'a just at the light waiting to turn onto your road. 

Voiceover:
Have you ever waited so long that you've forgotten where your going?

Speedy Cab:
Hello this is speedy cabs. 

Character (old):
Hello this is Mrs Wilson. The cab's still not here. 

Speedy Cab:
 I have been in touch with your driver, he's just turning around your corner. 

Speedy Cab:
Can I ask where it is your going Madame?

Character (old):
I can't remember.

 Voiceover:
Don't hang around waiting forever. Order a cab through Brighton Swift cabs app, you always know where your driver is and you don't have to pay cash.
Find our app in the App Store now. Terms and conditions apply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment