Thursday, 24 March 2016

Representation

When choosing the people I will get to read and act for each character, in my radio show. I need to think about representation, by taking in consideration the age, gender and accents of the actors, whilst also thinking about the tone of the voice.

Below here is a list of the actors I use for each character with a distription of why I though they would suit the part and how I want them to sound.

Presenter - Chris

  • Male
  • Middle aged voice
  • Relaxed
  • happy and excited voice
News presenter - Jade
  • Female 
  • Sophisticated 
  • Serious 
  • Middle aged, mature voice
Correspondant - Jon
  • Male
  • Serious
  • Middle aged voice
Andrew Kimball (student) - Adam
  • Male
  • Young, teenage voice
  • Student 
  • Enthusiastic, excited voice
Middle aged/ Old lady (cab advert) - Louise 
  • Female
  • Sophisticated 
  • Middle aged voice
  • Old voice (with some acting)
Young Girl (cab advert) - Me 
  • Female 
  • Young voice
  • Student
Voiceover (David Bowie's jukebox)- Chris
  • Male
  • Middle aged voice
  • Enthusiastic, Excited voice
Voiceover (cab advert) - Alex
  • Male 
  • Mature, Middle aged voice
  • Happy, Enthusiastic 
  • Serious






    No comments:

    Post a Comment